Wednesday, May 8, 2013

*Warning* of Content

 I'm not sure how I got to this point, because for 3 years sex and trying has got me no results. Since he's not deploying and getting medically discharged eventually, the doors for alternative treatment shut and locked. I didn't do anything special, make a wish on a star,  i definitely didn't stop trying, drink nasty grapefruit juice, take pills, or any of that garb. Also, I thought my chances were slim to none with his slow and low count sperm and my endometriosis. I can't even say it is out of sheer dumb luck, because I happen to be an unlucky person!

But I am eternally grateful that this is happening, I feel very humbled to have this experience. Especially if it is just this one time.

I will be changing the name and a little of the content of this blog. Nothing has changed, except for my health status. The funny thing is my infertile mind hasn't changed either. It doesn't shut off, or switch over to "Mommy mode". The new title will be "An Infertile Mind in A Pregnant Body", about me finding a place when you're in between the infertile world, and the other fertiles. There will be dry humor and me, finding myself feeling fraudulent amongst other pregnant women.

If you choose to unfollow me, I absolutely understand. I hope my content will provide you with some support, when you soon find yourself in my shoes. Xx

3 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!!!!!!

    SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! AAAHHH!!!!

    Holy crap, you have no idea how much smiling right now!!!

    I and touching your blog post through my laptop screen so that I can get some of your luck, lol.

    Aaahhhh!!! So exciting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeebus, I was so excited half of that didn't make sense.

    "how much smiling" = "how much I'm smiling"
    "I and" = "I am"

    lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmao! You can definitely have any good luck I have, for your upcoming IVF. I hope you and your cervix are doing well. Xx

      Delete