Monday, July 8, 2013

A couple of infertile rants

1. The Duchess needs to pop out the royal baby already. I'm tired of hearing about it.  Also, poor Zara. She announces at the peak of the excitement over the royal baby. I dare say no one cares.

2. My mother bought me a couple of pregnancy books. It is a nice gesture since I'm wrapping my brain around the pregnancy. However, one of them is titled, "Pregnancy Sucks". Seriously?! Is that appropriate to give someone who has suffered from infertility? I didn't feel like arguing with her (very worn out from the week) and just stuffed it in my suitcase. Needless to say, it will be making it's way to the resale shop.

This isn't an infertile one...

3. I don't know what gives people the right to touch your pregnant belly? I've had 5 people do it so far, one actually asked...but everyone else rubbed me like I was Buddha! I mean would you approach a portly man and rub his belly? No!


1 comment:

  1. I do not get how some people have the nerve to rub someone else's belly! Rub theirs back and pinch some fat while doing it. That should shut them down, hehe.

    ReplyDelete