Monday, July 22, 2013

Infertility still sits on your shoulder like a little devil

Remember how the first trimester is a complete mindfuck and your infertile mind is having difficulty wrapping itself around a pregnancy? It starts to pipe down in the second trimester. However, it is very vocal during the next scan.

I've got a 20 + 1week scan tomorrow. I'm nervous. If I'm honest, I was nervous the past few times when he's pulled out the Doppler.

The infertile side of me is trying to prepare myself for the worst. While I'm begging there is nothing wrong with my baby, I'm scared the technician will point out some deformity on the screen. If I hadn't been on the acne medication for nearly that whole 5 weeks, I wouldn't have a thing to to worry about. I just hope my baby is healthy.

1 comment:

  1. (((hugs))))

    Positive thoughts headed your way. This will never end, will it? Maybe one day we'll be optimistic and not cautious?

    ReplyDelete