Monday, July 29, 2013

Etsy Rant!

I'm not a crafty person. I can't sew a basic stitch if my life depended on it! This is why sites like Etsy and Folksy (although I wish more of the sellers would ship to the US) exist.

Since the news, I've been going a little mental on there ordering handcrafted items left and right. Majority of my items except for 2 have come in. The one I know will be shipped this Thursday and the other I have no damn idea!

I ordered these cute, thick little minky washcloths on Friday and I kept waiting for my ship date to be posted. Well, I log in my account to see that the shop owner is on holiday! There was no fair warning of it on her main page, and she didn't even bother with a courtesy email. Thus, I sent her a nasty email asking when the fuck was I going to get my order?!!

Of course I don't need the washcloths now; I wouldn't even be mad if she had sent me an email stating that she was going on holiday and would fill my order when she returned. But to leave my order pending and my payment already submitted? No, bitch. If they weren't so cute and at a good price, I'd cancel my order. I foresee a nasty, negative feedback coming her way.


1 comment:

  1. Bad apples everywhere, jeebus. I've always wanted to buy from etsy but just haven't needed anything. I should go peek now.

    ReplyDelete