Wednesday, January 12, 2011

6-7 mored days, can I just hit the fast forward button on the remote?

More zits are popping up on my face. Yes, I get new breakouts when my period is coming. So it's most likely coming, although I still have an ounce of hope it's not going to come. Still doesn't explain my increased appetite, I'm eating everything! Maybe it's all in my head, and I've lost my marbles.

Pregnancy signs of today: Heavy boobs, backaches, and appetite in over drive. I still don't feel bloated for my period just yet..and now is about the time my abdomen balloons up. I am keeping an eye out for any implantation bleeding, it's supposed to be a little spotting that comes anywhere from the 5th to the 12th day after ovulation. However, not everyone has implantation bleeding. It also could have came already and I wouldn't know.

This is so hard, I almost lost it last night. But I can't give up, even though I want to. It's going to be a year next month of having unprotected sex and still no pregnancy. I mean it's only the second month of me actually getting it right, but it just seems to be such a challenge for me. When I don't try, nothing happens..when I do try, still nothing.

My husband's sperm analysis appointment got rescheduled to next Tuesday, bad sign. Meaning I'm probably not going to able to get on Clomid this Friday without him getting tested first. Greattt. So if I'm lucky I'll shove in one round of Clomid before he deploys. I really don't know how much longer I can keep up this trying and at the end of the month I turn up with no results.

No comments:

Post a Comment