Monday, January 24, 2011

Time is officially ticking.

My husband goes to certification next month in Kansas. This means if he certifies, passes his tests, he will get deployed in March. And my time will be up for TTC. Then I won't get my pregnancy for 2011. Unless, I can make it happen this month, or next month. Also if there will be enough time in March. So really, I have this cycle and next. Now, starting this Friday will be my 12th day and when I start the ovulation kits. In which, if my husband does indeed have a low sperm count then we have to get the direct day of ovulation.

Well, he did submit a sperm sample last Tue. But it was a very small amount, and what he submitted had a low sperm count. He has a redo tomorrow, in which he needs to get past the fact of jizzing in a cup and just do it. It needs to get done. This is the only thing holding me back and well this month passing me up in taking Clomid.

Even if it doesn't happen this cycle, I'm still counting on next month to be it with the Clomid. I don't know how I do it, but each month I still have a sliver of hope that this could be it. Maybe being more positive will help, maybe not. How come it's so easy to be negative, but so hard to be positive?

Just going to keep it together emotionally, try to relax, and pray really hard that I can get pregnant before he leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment