Monday, January 17, 2011

Surprise, surprise..my period came!

Yeah I knew it was coming, just kept trying to convince myself otherwise. Didn't work. Although, I was a tiny bit upset this morning. I'm kinda used to the disappointment now. A little ounce of me is still keeping strong and somehow I'm still managing to keep on trying for a baby. I have never wanted something so badly in my life. Honestly after almost a year of nothing, I don't know how I keep on going.

Maybe it's because I've got until March, two more cycles to get pregnant. I got my wish and I got a little more time but I can't take Clomid in time with this cycle so it looks like I'm going to get one round in during March. I hope that round counts or I get lucky and I get pregnant this cycle. Just trying to stay positive and not stress myself out over anything. Just trying to relax and let this happen. Of course with some effort that is now routine for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment