Tuesday, January 11, 2011

7-8 more hellacious days to go!

So no signs of my period yet, none of my usual bloating a week in advance, but I am having new breakouts and am starting to get bitchy..Which means I'll probably get my period. Possible preggo signs include, heavy boobs, my appetite is in overdrive, last night my whole back ached for a while, a couple of times I felt like I was going to puke, consistently high body temp, my husband's shrimp soup smelled like hot urine to me, increased urination, and that's about it. Some decent signs, but obviously the only way to know for sure is when my I miss a period and get that positive pee stick.

I am very edgy if that means anything. Probably just means being on edge and anxious for my period to either get here or not. Sometimes, it's like I'm way too aware of my body and I'm just imagining these apparent signs.

Definitely going to treat myself to a nice diaper bag when I do get pregnant..I'm talking Kate Spade, maybe even Burberry.

Bad news, my husband's fertility appointment got canceled due to the weather. I'm hoping that they'll see him tomorrow and that they'll obtain the sample on the same day. Now, I've got the worry if the gyno will write me a prescription for Clomid this Friday or not, because my husband hasn't gotten his sperm tested.

No comments:

Post a Comment