Monday, January 10, 2011

And the another countdown begins. 8-9 days

8-9 days till I get my period. Or least hoping I'm not going to get it this time. It's scheduled to come the 18th or the 19th. Please period, don't come.

This feeling is so ridiculous..I'm even getting annoyed that celebrities are getting knocked up. Like Victoria Beckham needs another kid, seriously. I know it's sad, then some of the pregnant girls I know have had their child just recently. So I'm tortured with those professional shots of baby toes, family portraits, and a teddy bear cuddling the baby..it just makes me nauseated and jealous. I can't even stand watching a movie or a show where someone is knocked up. Even though I love 16 and pregnant, it's just too painful for me to watch.

I hate this time of the month. I get so emotional and upset when it nears period time..I just want this to be it,  I want a life growing inside of me. Sometimes, I feel like I've failed as a woman. I mean that's what my body is designed for? Maybe it's too much emotional stress that's inhibiting me from getting pregnant. But it's soooo hard not to think about it.

My husband gets his fertility tested tomorrow, praying that there's nothing wrong with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment