Monday, December 3, 2012

It was a little muddled, but it's now a bit more clear

I've sort of always known this, but now it's becoming more clear....I do what I want and make the decisions of what is best for me and my husband, regardless of what anyone else has to say about it. If that person doesn't like it, too bad. I am an adult and we have our own life. I do not have to conform to your traditions and standards.

I am doing the best I can when it comes to having a child. I will not go to church just to get on God's good side and then he'll bless us with a baby. Did God bless murdering mother, Casey Anthony with a baby? I'd like to think he's a better judge of character than that. Even though it's not much and a little rocky, I have my own relationship with God at this time. So while you have your own opinions of what is going on, shut your damn mouth. You don't know what it's like to live in this IF hell on a daily basis.

Ahhhh, better.

On another note, I don't give a rat's arse about the Royal baby. Hopefully, the Duchess has enough sense to go into hiding so I don't have to see bump photos and all the other garb that will accompany it. Let's hope this next 8-9 months goes by really fast.

Lastly after our fight over MIL, I said we should take a break from LTTC. I'm not sure how long, but I really need to take back our sex life. I'm currently reconsidering retracting this break, or telling him we're on a break and still baby dancing around the fertile peak. In all honesty, I don't want to take a break because, I have in the back of my mind that month I didn't try could've been the month I conceived. On the contrary, there's a slim chance of us conceiving on our own. It's been 10 months after my lap, and still nothing. Even though my endo is blocking my tubes, I'm starting to think it is contributing to our IF. *Sigh* What to do?





No comments:

Post a Comment