Monday, December 17, 2012

Can we get Christmas done already?

I'm so fed up with rude people, large crowds (though I did majority of it online, my husband likes to go at the last minute), my husband not knowing what he wants and then expecting me to surprise him with something wonderful, patronizing in-laws, etc. Although I'm thankful this Christmas hasn't been as stressful as last.

Last year's Christmas was spent listening to MIL go on and on about SIL's  (I hate) pregnancy. Then they acted all hurt when I separated myself from them or spent more time with my mother. Yes, because your IF daughter-in-law eagerly wants to hear all about the other daughter-in-law's unplanned pregnancy. Makes sense. Grrr.

Just a small rant, but I find it annoying that every article on Catherine starts with, "Pregnant Kate Middelton, Pregnant Duchess, etc. I had no idea she changed her title. *eye roll*



No comments:

Post a Comment