Saturday, December 29, 2012

CD2 and a huge spider moved in.

I was laying down for a nap with my husband when I looked over and saw a massive spider creep from underneath one side of my drawers to the other!! I gasped because I had never seen a spider that large around here. Actually scared my husband who bolted up and asked what was wrong. I flip on the closet light and make him tear apart the closet looking for the damn thing. He's getting annoyed and starting to believe I made it all up. Then got back into bed saying I'm either a nutter or was half asleep.

Paranoid, I watched the closet for the next half hour. Googled it on my crapberry and discovered what I was a wolf spider:

 http://bugguide.net/node/view/697037/bgimage

Those things legs can get to up to 5inches. Ughhhhh. Apparently, they're not poisonous but their bite does hurt. And I'm hoping the one that lives in my closet is a male, because the females have 100 babies (fertile bitch) that they tote around their back. Seriously?! I need to start charging this spider rent if she/he is going to take up space!!

Lovely way to end the year and begin 2013.

In other rants, I'm on CD2. I got emotional on the toilet while AF arrived, cursed the fertile bitches in our family, at work, Volderbump, etc. Then had gummi bears as my vice. I really need to drop some pounds. Maybe that can be NY's resolution, as I'm getting tired of it being "getting pregnant".


No comments:

Post a Comment