Friday, December 7, 2012

Is my husband really drinking right now?!

I didn't ask him to give up alcohol all together, it wouldn't be fair. Plus, I like to drink wine once in a blue moon. But I do expect him NOT to drink around ovulation or take hot baths. What does he do? He drinks his 6pack of Budlight tonight. Really??!! The rest of the month during my 2 week wait, fine..but don't booze it up around ovulation!!!!

I suppose I'm going to have to post an annoying note around ovulation reminding him not to drink or take hot baths. I ask 2 fucking, simple things..I get half ass results in return. Urgghhhh. And he wonders why I question him when it comes to wanting a child. You don't have to put near as effort as I do, tracking, planning your schedule, making sure to drink enough water, monitoring him, it's fucking exhausting!!!!

Infertility can fuck off.

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain. They say that husbands feel the pain of IF and suffer just as much yet they go and do this crap. Ugh. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete