Monday, December 31, 2012

Bye bye, infertile 2012.

Dear 2012,

I thought you were going to be different this year..maybe even more positive as in BFP. But you brought me more sadness in my endo diagnosis and us moving onto 3 years of LTTC. Also a lot of dreaded announcements, such as my other SIL's pregnancy and many more. It's really been another year of infertile hell.

So I'll tell you like I told 2011, fuck you! You've been an unhelpful, disappointing 12 months.

Piss off already!

-Jackie

Dear 2013,

I don't give a rat's arse about that Middleton pregnancy. That baby will have a horsey face and tacky grandparents that cash in on their grandchild. Nor do I really care about that Kardashian pregnancy, because she will just dump the baby's father too. I do however feel very sorry for their infertile sister Khloe.

I hope the hell this is the year for me to get pregnant with our child. If not, I'd at least like to have my husband finally deploy so we could be that much closer to going through IVF. Either one, I'll gladly take it. Maybe what I'm really asking is, let's make some sort of progress in this infertility hell, shall we?

Don't let me down! I'm tired of that.

-Jackie

1 comment:

  1. Progress. I like that. :) Heh, I just bitched out 2011 and 2012 too.

    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete