Monday, December 10, 2012

Mentions BFP. Hell no, not mine!!!

Long time ago, I was on this site that shall not be named, for IF support. There I met a wonderful group of ladies in the infertile area and a couple in the, "Not so Infertile" area of the site. I have since then kicked rocks on that side since it was a load of crap. Not as supportive as they advertise. *Cough*, false advertisement, *Cough*

I sent a couple of private messages to one in particular that came from the Not so IF area to the IF zone. I was rather hurt when she didn't email me or friend me on FB. Now, I find out that she recently had ART and was successful. Which is quite impressive since she only has one functioning tube and her DH had a low SA from his reversal. I cannot understand how she conceived with that many strikes against her! How are some people successful with treatments or even PCOSers with Clomid, but others can't win??!!! It makes no sense to me. Another one of those damn questions of which no one knows the answer!!! Grrrrrr.


1 comment: